DONATE DIFFERENTLY. Invest in human capital. The return will amaze you.
When you donate to Zawadisha, you are making an investment in the lives of women and their families. You are doing more than providing a small business loan—you are providing critical resources that are only available through your gift. You are empowering mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters to take a greater role in their family and society. You are entrusting them to provide for their families. You are expanding their opportunities, giving them tools to change their standard of living. And you are joining a collective of women around the world. This isn’t charity, it’s change.
Here is how your gift makes a difference in lives of women like Benta, Nancy, and Barey:
• $50 Prevents deadly diseases by providing our borrowers with mosquito nets and a ceramic water filter.
• $100 Educates a woman on financial literacy.
• $250 Empowers our borrowers through a loan and savings match.
• $500 Trains all of our borrowers and their children on life-saving self defense & HIV/AIDS prevention.
• $1,000 Sponsors loans for an entire cohort of women, positively impacting family upon family.
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please mail checks to The Zawadisha Fund, PO Box 65, Tahoma, CA 96142. Thank you for supporting Zawadisha!